Actions and Consequences Observations
Students observe an early childhood education program for the actions and reactions of both children and adults in regard to natural consequences.
1) Save and print the Module 4 Application PDF.
2) Create a paper in a Word or text document for your response. Use 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font. Follow APA (6th editon) format for the paper and citations.
3) Observe an early childhood education program, watching for how often children experience the results of their actions through natural consequences and how often an adult protects them from those results.
4) Create a title page and references page in APA (6th edition) format.
5) Develop an introduction and conclusion for the paper.
6) Follow the directions to submit your final Word or text document.