Using an Internet browser or a college’s library research portal, identify a recent article from such business news outlets as The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Business, Forbes, or Fast Company that describes a company that is changing its short-term and long-term business strategies. Please read the article and provide answers to the following questions:
1. How would you describe the company’s former business strategy?
2. Why is the company changing its strategy? What external forces are encouraging it to change?
3. How would you describe the new business strategy?
4. What strategic goals or major targets does the company hope to achieve?
5. How does the company intend to translate its new strategic goals into tactical or operational plans? Which levels of management will carry out these plans?
6. To what extent do you think the new strategy will be successful in addressing or adapting to external forces?