- Share the results and learnings since the last team meeting (if applicable); review results of research to date.
- The team should finalize the S-SWOT for submission.
- Some questions the team should be able to answer are:
- Is SolarCity a strong strategic fit for Tesla? Why or why not?
- Are there any potential conflicts of interest, considering Muskâ€™s powerful role in both companies?
- Consider the pros and cons of various valuation methods for valuing SolarCity; be sure to include comparable company analysis, precedent transactions, and DCF
- In answering the above questions, briefly discuss the valuation method you are proposing to value SolarCity.
- Team members submit the results of this weekâ€™s work to the leader, who reviews them and prepares an outline for posting.
ANSWER THESE TWO QUESTIONS:
- To date, what do you think is the most important thing you have learned during the performance of this case study? Please explain in at least two paragraphs. Submit these essays individually as Word documents under Experiential Learning Exercise #3 on the learning platform.
- How have the course materials taught up to this point helped you to understand this case scenario?