Benchmark – Evidenced-Based Practice
Benchmark – Evidenced-Based Practice (EBP) Summary
Select an article from a peer-reviewed nursing journal regarding an EBP process or implementation.
Write a summary of 750-1,000 words that includes the following criteria:
1. An introduction that explains the focus of the article.
2. A summary of key points of the article.
3. A list of the steps taken by nursing to develop and implement an EBP.
4. Application of the learned information to a practice setting where the student either identifies an EBP that has been applied to your setting or a practice problem that would benefit from the implementation of an EBP.
5. A clear and concise conclusion.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Turnitin should be less than 20% index similarity.