Create a PowerPoint presentation that outlines what you believe will be the biggest challenges facing organizations in the next 20 years.
Write an eight (8) slide presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- Presentation should include your choice of the five (5) challenges you believe organizations will face in the next 20 years. Only include one (1) challenge and your explanation for choosing that challenge per slide for a total of five (5) slides.
- Provide one (1) summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Provide notes on each slide, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze organizational behavior challenges faced by management professionals.
Keep in mind that you are speaking to an audience throughout your entire Power Point presentation. Text should be typed in the Notes section that is located beneath each slide. This includes your Title and Introduction slides. Be sure to welcome your audience and thank them for coming on your Title slide. Then, be sure to let your audience know what you plan to discuss on your Introduction slide (slide 2) which includes a list of the five challenges that you believe organizations will face in the next 20 years.
How Much Text Should be Placed on Each Slide?
Use short bullet point phrases of three to five words (You get to discuss the topic in more detail with your audience in the Notes section.
This ensures that your audience is still focused on your presentation and not simply reading each slide. They will not become bored. Too much text on each slide makes them look to busy and also may put them to sleep!
See the example below: Let’s pretend this is an actual slide. I’ve listed short bulleted phrases because I will place my thorough comments below the slide in the Notes section regarding each topic
Common Issues in Organizations
- Managerial micromanagement
- Cultural challenges
- Employee autonomy and empowerment issues
- Change acceptance and SMART Goal planning
- Improvement recommendations