By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Articulate the importance, context, purpose, and relevance of law in a business environment.
- Summarize the facts and ruling of a legal case.
- Competency 4: Evaluate legal options for creating a business entity.
- Analyze how a legal case could impact businesses.
- Explain how a legal case could impact a specific organization.
- Competency 5: Develop information literacy skills as applied to business law.
- Exhibit information literacy skills as applied to business law.