1. The Spanish experience in the borderlands differed from that in Central Mexico in that:
2. Late eighteenth-century â€œfree tradeâ€ included
3. Unlike the Habsburgs, the Bourbons promised to:
4. Creoles resented Bourbon reforms since they:
5. Which is NOT a reason the Jesuits were expelled:
6. The establishment of intendancies resulted in:
7. Arrange by order of status, highest first:
8. Which factors led to increased Indian rebellion in the latter part of the colonial period:
9. African slaves were NOT widely employed in:
10. Both Hidalgo and Morelos served as ________ before 1810
11. Spaniards in Mexico deposed Iturrigaray because they were afraid he would:
12. Hidalgo’s first major defeat was at:
13. Morelos errored in:
14. The 1812 Spanish Constitution provided for:
15. The Plan of Iguala provided for:
16. The Treaty of CÃ³rdoba:
17. Most priests:
18. The sector hardest hit by the insurrection was:
19. All of the following were part of the Bourbon Reforms except:
20. The Comandancia General of the Interior Provinces did what?
21. Peninsulares were:
22. Criollos were:
23. Mestizos were:
24. The area now known as the U.S. Southwest and Mexico was originally called by the Spaniards:
25. All of the following were reasons that the Spaniards were unable to settle large numbers of people in Northern New Spain except:
26. All of the following countries threatened Spainâ€™s American colonies expect:
27. Spainâ€™s worst enemy during the latter part of the colonial period was:
28. All of the following were Bourbon Reforms except:
29. The Bourbon Reforms included:
30. The Manila Galleons sailed from:
31. Missions were:
32. Presidios were:
33. The missions were run by the:
34. The presidios were run by the:
35. The Enlightenment was:
36. Which of the following is not a hero of Mexican Independence?
37. Mexico finally gained its independence from Spain in:
38. All of the following led to Mexicoâ€™s independence from Spain except:
39. What is the name of the army that led to Mexicoâ€™s independence?
40. Missions were built in California During what time period?
41. Mexico celebrates its independence from Spain on â€¦
42. In 1810, Mexico had been under Spanish rule for â€¦
43. On the night of September 15th, Father Miguel Hidalgo began the Mexican War for Independence with â€¦
44. Who was the Spanish officer who helped Father Hidalgo to fight the Spanish?
45. Father Hidalgoâ€™s peasant army marched from Dolores, Hidalgo towards â€¦
46. The rebel army leaders continued to battle against Spain for â€¦
47. Who is known as the Father of Mexican Independence?
48. All of the following are the principles of the Army of the Three Guarantees except:
49. What important event took place on September 16, which today is Mexican Independence Day?
50. Who consummated the independence of Mexico