I NEED SOMEONE TO RECORD THE VIDEO THAT GOES WITH THE PRESENTATION AS WELL FOR ME…I NEED SOMEONE WHO IS AFRICAN AMERICAN AND US BASED TO MATCH MY ORIGINS..MY CLASS IS ONLINE SO MY INSTRUCTOR DOES NOT KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE…
I HAVE ATTACHED MY PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT SO THAT YOU KNOW WHAT MY CAPSTONE PROJECT IS ABOUT SO THAT YOU CAN CREATE THE PRESENTATION BASED OFF OF THAT
YOU MUST SPEAK VERY EXCELLENT US ENGLIGH FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IN THE VIDEO
- The presentation must include both audio and visual elements and be supported by PowerPoint. Should you choose to also use the camera functionality in creating your presentation, wearing appropriate and professional attire for your video is required.
- Include the following elements of your Capstone project in your 10-15 minute recorded presentation:
- Introduction: Introduce yourself; look to include professional and academic interests, future aspirations, and experiences that led you to pursue a degree in education.
- Identification of Specialization: How does your specialization align with your topic/project?
- Title and Type of Project: What led you to this topic? Why did you choose this type of project?
- Impact of Project on Specialization Industry: How will your project/outcome benefit the current body of knowledge? How will this project positively impact and contribute to this field?
- Detailed Summary of the Entire Project: Be descriptive and specific; look to structure, sequence, and organize your presentation accordingly.
- Closing and Concluding Statements: What do you want your audience to remember? What are the critical elements to reiterate? Why should the audience support your claims?