- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via Universityâ€™s website
- On first page of SDL, choose â€œEnglish Databasesâ€
- From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
- In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: â€œ3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinkingâ€
Author: Helen Lee Bouygues
Date of Publication:May 6, 2019â€‚
Published: Harvard Business Review
Assignment Questions:(Marks 10)
- Read the attached article titled as â€œ3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinkingâ€ by Helen Lee Bouygues, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions:
- Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
- What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learned in the course about how to improve your critical thinking? Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 200-400 words)
- What do you understand by groupthink? According to the article how we can prevent people from engaging in groupthink. Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 150-300 words)
- â€œCritical thinking is the opposite of creative thinking.â€ Do you agree? Provide examples of why you agree or disagree. (In 200-300 words)