- Describe the nature of operations management in the following organizations. In doing this, first describe the operation process of the production system. Second, identify operations decisions. (word count minimum-maximum:400-500)
- Suppose that a firm is considering moving from a batch process to an assembly-line process to better meet evolving market needs. What concerns might the following functions have about this proposed process change: marketing, finance, human resources, accounting, and information systems? (word count minimum-maximum: 100-150)
- Take a tour of the Soap Factory and describe the process used? (word count minimum- maximum: 80-100)
- A paper manufacturing
- An internal design office
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- References APA Style