Step 1 Review the following presentation on Rhetoric
Step 2 Read the following essay
Read “The Purpose of Education” by Dr. Martin Luther King
Step 3 Post your main response
Write one paragraph response (200 words) explaining the rhetoric used in the essay.
Please use the PIE method reviewed in Week 1 to write your response.
Address these questions in your response:
- What can you say about the creditability of the author?
- Who is the audience?
- What historical context was it written in?
- What is the purpose of the piece?
- Was the author successful?
- Why, and how?
Step 4 Read and respond to other students’ posts.
Read other students’ posts and respond to at least two of them. In addition to any other comments you may have, respond to the following:
- What struggles do you share with your classmate?
- Do you agree with a viewpoint? Why?
- Provide clarity on the reading for others if you can.
- Ask a question for your own clarity of the reading.
Use your personal experience, if it’s relevant, to support or debate other students’ posts. If differences of opinion occur, debate the issues professionally and provide examples to support opinions.
Please respond to at least two (2) classmates to meet the minimum requirement.
After you finish Iâ€™m gonna submit the answer and give you to post to reply on th