Teaching Guidelines: ENTERAL NUTRITION
The purpose of the patient/family teaching project is to develop and implement a teaching plan for a geriatric patient utilizing teaching learning principles.
- State the various indications for a specified diet
- Explain the scientific rationale for a prescribed diet
- Describe food/fluid restrictions appropriate for diet or food/fluids encouraged to meet nutritional needs?
- Describe how to present a short nutritional teaching plan to a patient& family with cultural differences.
- Apply current research related to the nutrition topic.
- The paper should be between 4-6 pages (not including title page and references).
- The paper must be typed and conform to APA format.
- A minimum of two references is required.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”