BUS 402 Strategic Management & Business Policy
BUS402: Strategic Management & Business Policy (BAP1413A)
BUS402: Strategic Management & B
To complete the following assignment, go to this week’s Assignment link in the left navigation.
Final Case Study and Strategic Plan
A final case study and strategic plan is due the last class session.
Focus of the Final Case Study and Strategic Plan
Read the Starbucks’ Global Quest 2006: Is the Best Yet to Come? From the perspective of an executive with the firm, prepare a 10-12 page, three-year strategic management proposal to Starbuck’s managing board of directors. Your proposal must be future-oriented and include an economic assessment, marketing assessment plan, a financial plan, an organizational structure recommendation, and supporting rationale. Use non-course materials to support your contentions and incorporate pro-rata financial statements and supporting documentation. Use APA style and submit your proposal to the instructor by the last day of class.
Writing the Final Case Study and Strategic Plan
The Final Case Study and Strategic Plan:
- Must be 10-12 double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
– Title of paper
– Student’s name
– Course name and number
– Instructor’s name
– Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five professional resources, including a minimum of two from ProQuest.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.