*A 65 year-old female patient who was diagnosed with an intracapsular hip fracture and has undergone a hip replacement surgery. The patient
stated that her injury occurred when she slipped on the floor of her bathroom. She was previously diagnosed with type 2 diabetes mellitus and is
on oral anti-diabetic medications.
–This is only a suggestion! You can select any scenario that will be best presented.
Note: There is a sample essay I will attach to help with the format I seek. That one is for someone who worked in the children’s unit but got a
good grade upon submission. I believe we can do better
Students will complete a case study which discusses the provision and coordination of person-centred care linked to a real person they have
cared for whilst on clinical placement.
Case study instructions;
• Utilise the Clinical Reasoning Cycle (Levett-Jones, 2013) (a clinical decision making framework) to plan and evaluate person-centred care
• Considering the person’s situation, collect, process and present related health information
• Identify and prioritise at least three (3) nursing problems/issues based on the health assessment data that you have identified for the person
at the centre of care.
• Establish goals for priority of nursing care as related to the nursing problem/issues identified.
• Discuss the nursing care of the person; link it to assessment data and history.
• Evaluate your nursing care strategies to justify the nursing care provided.
• Reflect on the person’s outcomes.