Module 2 – SLP
Use the library instructions from Module 2 Case to find the following two articles:
Jonassen, D., Kim, B., (2010). Arguing to learn and learning to argue: design justifications and guidelines. Educational Technology Research & Development. 58(4). 439-458.
Scott, S. (2009). Perceptions of students’ learning critical thinking through debate in a technology classroom: A case study. Journal of Technology Studies. 34(1): 39-45.
If you cannot locate an article in one set of databases (such as EBSCO), try to find it in ProQuest.
Evaluating Website Content:
http://olinuris.library.cornell.edu/ref/research/webeval.html . Accessed September 17, 2013
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Write an essay that evaluates the above website.
- Your essay should be 2-3 pages and written using APA formatting style.
- You should use at least two background reading sources and properly cite and reference these sources.
- You should include at least one of the two journal articles as a background source to support your arguments.
- Remember to include a thesis statement very early on in your essay.
- Submit your completed SLP assignment essay.