In this module, you will continue to write your research paper by adding to the document you submitted in Modules 3 and 5.
Summary of Steps
- Research two additional IS-related solutions that you listed in your document during Module 3.
- Edit your research paper document based on the feedback you received after submitting it in Module 5.
- Following the instructions below, write about the next two IS-related solutions and add your references to the research paper document.
- Submit your document for grading.
Detailed instructions for this assignment are below and in the Research Project Requirements section, which describes the complete project.
Some suggestions on the types of data that you might include to build your paper are as follows:
- Describe how the information systems will benefit your company.
- Provide details and examples of applications and solutions offered by retail vendors.
- Describe the framework for each solution that the internal staff of your company might develop and implement.
- Present an account of the strengths, weaknesses, and cost considerations for those solutions.
- Identify and describe how a solution can provide a competitive advantage, influence strategy, affect organizational performance, and increase operational efficiency.
If you are reading this, you are still an employee with managerial influence at the medium-to-large aviation-related enterprise. Even though you have already investigated two solutions, your “higher-ups” want you to investigate three more Management Information Systems. Who knows, you may get a substantial bonus after this project is completed.
The requirements for Project Submission 3 are similar to Project Submission 2. Before you begin to work on the Project Submission 3 assignment, review the instructorâ€™s grading comments and markups on the Project Submission 2 document and correct any issues. Re-save the corrected Project Submission 2 document as a new Project Submission 3 working document.
- Submit researched scholarly data for FOUR of the IS-related solutions that you selected.
- Submit a minimum of TWO full pages of double-spaced text in the Body of the Text section for EACH IS-related solution. The total number of pages in the Body of the Text section is EIGHT full pages. The Title, Abstract, and Reference List pages are not considered part of the â€œEIGHT full pagesâ€ in the Body of the Text section.
- A minimum of FOUR primary reference sources outside of the course textbook are required to be cited and referenced in the document submission (ONE per topic).
- As you do your research and compose data for each of the IS-related solutions in each assignment, keep up the Reference List page and make notes for the data in the Conclusion section that you will compose in your final draft document.
Donâ€™t forget to save the working document when you have finished adding the new data.
Your document submission is due by the posted due date. Your instructor will use the 7.3 Research Project: Submission 3 Rubric for evaluating and grading your submission.