Select a Nursing Conceptual Model from Topic 2, and prepare a 12-slide PowerPoint presentation about the model. Include:
1. A brief overview of the nursing conceptual model selected.
2. Explanation of how the nursing conceptual model incorporates the four metaparadigm concepts.
3. Explain at least three specific ways in which the nursing conceptual model could be used to improve nursing practice. Elaborate, explain, or defend each point mentioned.
4. Provide current reliable sources to establish credibility for the presentation.
Requirements for PowerPoint are as follows:
1. 10 slides for content.
2. 1 slide for references.
3. 1 slide for the title, which includes: (a) title of the presentation, (b) names of the CLC group members, and (c) date
4. Accompanying speaker notes elaborating on the information contained in each slide.
5. One member of the CLC group will submit the presentation, speaker notes, and the completed “CLC Group Project Agreement” to the instructor.