Offer an analysis of The Misfit based on your reading of the O’Connor’s story and John Desmond’s Flannery O’Connor’s Misfit and The Mystery of Evil.
500 words (10 % rule applies)
“A good man is hard to find” story is found on page 5 on in the attachment
Generally, both Karma and Christian Realism can denote the result of a personâ€™s actions as well as the actions themselves and that can be viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
Prompt: Consider a theme of your own making that attempts an analysis of the two stories from Flannery Oâ€™Connor. Your theme should work from a center point: that center point being KARMA or CHRISTIAN REALISM.
- 700 words plus or minus 10 percent.
- Correct heading and Impressive Title
- Strong thesis / theory statement that directly relates to Karma and/or Christian Realism;
- Well-developed paragraphs that provide expansion and discussion of key concepts of your theme/thesis statement;
- Effective, relevant, and correctly MLA or APA cited incorporation of examples from the short story that support and extend thesis/paragraph points;
- Evidence of research that use at least two secondary, scholarly resources;
- Sites that offer students â€œcrib notesâ€ should never be used as an academic source in your essays;
- Conclusion that aims to summarize / philosophize over the significance of your thesis / theme
- Absence of mechanical/grammatical errors
- Works Cited provided in near perfect format
- Essay correctly formatted to MLA / APA standards (see our course Resources page for an example of MLA formatting of essays)
Paper must be turn in as part 1 being 500 words paper 2 being an incorporation of paper 1, min of 700 words