1. Create a new MS PowerPoint presentation and save it as SDLC_Alternative.pptx.
2. The Presentation should include:
a. A Cover slide including the name of the presentation, your name, the course, and the date
b. An Outline slide containing a brief description of the presentation
c. 6 to 10 slides containing the information about a system development methodology and its comparison with the
d. A Conclusion slide
e. A Reference slide
3. Tables, animations, and multimedia are needed in your slides. The multimedia content can be any relevant pictures, graphs, audios, drawings or other items.
4. Include a footer on each slide except the cover slide with the name of the presentation and the current date.
5. Save and close the presentation.