nursing experts help
Practicum Project Plan
As a foundation for engaging in scholarly writing, the nurse leader-manager or nurse informaticist must be able to engage in critical thinking and anticipate the needs, questions, and concerns of the intended audience. A scholarly writer must be able to craft a paper that demonstrates clarity, specificity, fairness, relevance, and consistency (Dexter, 2000).
As you reflect on the development of your Practicum Project Plan, take some time to consider how you will communicate your proposal objectively yet persuasively.
- Review the information in the Practicum Project Plan (PPP) Overview document introduced in Week 3. The overview describes the components that must be included in your plan.
- Reflect on the development of your Practicum Project Plan thus far. Address any questions you have and/or identify areas in need of further consideration or improvement.
- Develop any outstanding components of your Practicum Project Plan. For instance, you may need to continue your review of literature that justifies your project and create your project timeline.
- Review the information on scholarly writing in this week’s Learning Resources; be sure to integrate these principles as you develop your Practicum Project Plan.
- If you posted a draft of Practicum Project Plan in this week’s optional Discussion, incorporate, as appropriate, feedback you received from your colleagues.
To complete the Practicum Project Plan:
Write a 4- to 6-page scholarly paper that includes the following:
- Goal statement
- Project objectives
- Evidence-based review of the literature for project justification
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
Reminder: Review resources from previous courses as necessary.
Walden University, Online Writing Center. (2013). Literature reviews. Retrieved from http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/50.htm
View the information in this resource provided by the Walden University Online Writing Center. It provides information on conducting a literature review.
Walden University, Online Writing Center. (2013). Synthesis. Retrieved from http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/synthesis.htm
View the information in this resource provided by the Walden University Online Writing Center. It defines synthesis, a core aspect of scholarly writing.
Walden University, Online Writing Center. (2013). What is scholarly writing? Retrieved from http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/312.htm
View the information in this resource provided by the Walden University Online Writing Center. It defines and conveys characteristics of scholarly writing.
The following resources provide guidance and suggestions for conducting a literature review:
Napa Valley College. (2011). Conducting a literature review. Retrieved from http://www.napavalley.edu/Library/Pages/ConductingaLiteratureReview.aspx
Taylor, D. (n.d.). The literature review: A few tips on conducting it. Retrieved May 20, 2013, from http://www.writing.utoronto.ca/advice/specific-types-of-writing/literature-review
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Practicum Project Plan was first posted on July 25, 2019 at 2:53 pm.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Is this question part of your assignment? We will write the assignment for you. click . and get up to 40% Discount”
Practicum Project Plan was first posted on July 25, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
©2019 "nursing experts help". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
nursing experts help