Your Project Sponsor has approved your project proposal and has asked you to come up with a proposal for the execution, control, and closure for the project.
For this assignment, you will provide a four to six (4-6) page paper, in which you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Identify and discuss your projectâ€™s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
- Examine how you manage your project performance via Earned Value Management (EVM). Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
- Discuss your plan to properly close your project when it is over.
- Use at least three (3) academic resources for this assignment. These resources should be related to your chosen project and the content provided in Assignment 3. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the key concepts, processes, and components of project management.
- Develop a process for managing & controlling a project.
- Develop a process for measuring the progress of a project in order to determine its effectiveness.
- Develop a process for coordinating project closure and determining the projectâ€™s effectiveness