Develop a PowerPoint presentation that includes key learnings from the residency experience. The presentation should include the following: (Please add notes to slides explaining more in detail lasting 2 mins each) *(ONLY DO THE MICRO & MACRO SECTION)*
- Identification of the social problem with research supporting the background presented. (Human Trafficking)
- You must demonstrate that this social problem exists by communicating the number of those impacted and the impact on disenfranchised groups.
- Include considerations of diversity and cultural awareness.
- It is expected that research and supported data will be presented from appropriate sources (e.g., peer-reviewed studies or government websites).
- Discussion on how the social problem (Human Trafficking) impacts society on all practice levels (micro, mezzo, and macro). Be sure to integrate evidence-based social work practice, research, and policy.
- Identification of how social workers can ameliorate or mitigate the social problem using social work skills. (Hint: Think about the generalist intervention model.) In the final presentation, you should include evidence-based practices (EBPs) and specific policy implications for your identified social problems. Make sure to provide citations and sources of support (specific journal articles) that support your choices.
- cultural awareness
- Society Impact
- Social Worker Skills