Structure of the project
This project aims to study the strategic management of your selected company â€˜the Glencore internationalâ€™â€™. It includes three main parts:
- Part 1: Assignment 1= Environmental scanning & strategy formulation.
- Part 2: Assignment 2= Strategy implementation.
- Part 3: Assignment 3= Evaluation and control.
Assignment 2: Part 2 of the project
Consider the same company â€˜the Glencore internationalâ€™ that you have already used in assignment 1 and answer the following questions
- Describe the roles of directional, marketing, operations and human resource strategies in the overall well-being of your selected company.
- Classify the products of your selected company based on the BCG matrix. (fill out the table in the answer sheet)
- Describe at least one partnership that your selected corporation has with other company (es). Is it successful? Justify.
- Describe the structure of your selected company.
Instructions for the three assignments
- advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation.
- must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Use the attached file as a solution guideline – attached
- Use the first assignment as the basis for the solution – it must be the same company the Glencore international – attached
- The answer to each question is not less than 250 words