The Kaltura Desktop Recording tool is available for free to WCU students to assist with recording video assignments. Another software or tool may be used to record your assignment. Completed videos are required to be uploaded to your Kaltura My Media area before they can be submitted in the Blackboard assignment area via Mashups Tool > Kaltura Media.
In your video response discuss the following:
- Discuss how the determinants of health contributed to the opioid crisis in Anytown.
- Which determinants of health have had the most influence on the crisis in Anytown? Indicate if the influence was a negative or positive.
- Which determinants of health have had the most influence on the national opioid crisis?
- What are the similarities and differences between Anytown and the nation?
- Use the SWOT management tool from your text to address a general analysis of the opioid crisis in Anytown.
Your video response should be between 3 and 5 minutes. Because we are working with a fictional town, you can make your own assumptions to address the questions based on what you have learned throughout your program. Be sure to explain your rationale for those decisions. Remember to show the SWOT analysis in your response and submit it, as well as the answers to the questions above, along with references for your sources.
See the rubric for specific grading criteria.
Note : Dont do the video, send the assignment on words and I will do the video. Also My state is Arizona