Hello, please see the below:
- Conduct two separate critical analysis of the attached postings by two classmates.
- Your discussion response should discuss your classmate’s posting and be written as if you were reviewing his or her posting in an academic journal. Your discussion response should therefore answer the following questions as applicable:
- Was your classmate’s reasoning articulate and logical? Were the facts correct?
- Was the interpretation your classmate provided reasonable and consistent with experts in the field? Did your classmate defend the choices effectively?
- The focus for your critical analysis is not whether or not you agree with your classmate and is not to be a recap of all that was shared by your classmate, but is to academically critique how well his or her position was presented with points and counterpoints.
- Each response should be 200 words in length and include, at a minimum, two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) Black, J. S. (2014). It starts with one: Changing individuals changes organizations (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.and (b)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC50386…